I went to the Dentist

|

Today I went to the dentist!, I hate going to the dentist.....
You know drills,pain, tooth extraction ouch.

I was thinking back to a shoot I did a while ago. Make up artist Rose Angus & I spent 11 hours shooting different styles of close up lip shots, really intense but fun and worth while.

I keep saying to my dentist that I will take along an image for him to put up on his pin board. He is an avid landscape photographer and there are always amazing photos of scotland plus various exotic places peering down as I pretend that I am happy about being there . So I thought it was about time I contributed to the visuals.

But is my close up of perfect red lips with teeth holding a chocolate right for a dentist's ceiling.
Now this really is a blogging question........
p.s. and yest it was shot with my Canon 100mm macro lens!

Image © Louise O'Shea
Model Jelena P , MUA Rose Angus

No comments: